Long Lasting, Durable Windows & Doors
Aluminium Windows & Doors
Aluminium has been the choice of metal for construction for the last 90 years. The advantages of using Aluminium as a material for manufacture of windows and doors – has been diverse and had developed over the ages.
Aluminium is lightweight yet high strength to density ratio and makes it a perfect product for windows/doors. When an Aluminium system is powder-coated, the lifespan of over 30 years is achieved. And when anodized, the lifespan increases by another 5 years.
The major advantages of Winprad Aluminium Series are:
- Design Flexibility – with the properties of Aluminium, it can be easily rolled, forged, and cast to make windows/ doors in different shapes, designs, and sizes. Options of hardware, accessories, and glass – makes it a lucrative framing option.
- Recyclable – Aluminium windows are recyclable, sustainable and are eco-friendly building material.
- Lightweight – Easier to handle. Also reduces dead load on the building.
- Durable – Winprad Aluminium Series are resistant to cracks and rust. The systems are weatherproof, corrosion resistant, and UV resistant. With elongated product life, these fixtures deliver optimum performance throughout their lifespan.
- Insulation – With the correct use of Thermal Break – Winprad Aluminium Series profiles are known to be one of the most energy-efficient products. Also, with Double Glazing – it saves three times more power than it used to manufacture it.
- Noncombustible and nontoxic – Aluminum extrusions do not burn and do not produce toxic fumes if exposed to high temperatures. While in use, aluminum extrusions do not negatively impact the environment or the building occupants.
- Resilience – Winprad Aluminium Series can be fabricated to be both hurricane and blast/impact resistant.
- Safety & Security – Apart from Aluminium being a strong metal itself – there are several options to upgrade your security – like options of glazing, internal glass fitment, shoot bolt locks etc.
- Maintenance – Minimal maintenance of cleaning is required.
Winprad introduces its own special Aluminium Series in both Powder coated and Anodized finish. The advantages of Winprad Series are:
- Aesthetically superior to conventional 40 series Window.
- Winprad Series is installed from inside the building. Hence saving scaffolding and safety costs indulged for Window installation from outside. Also, glass replacement, if required in future is easy and cheap.
- The beading of Winprad series unlike the conventional 40 series is placed inside. That ensures better safety and security of the systems as the glass can not be opened from outside.
- Winprad Series ensures better insulation to Heat, Sound, Dust and Rainwater ingress, than the conventional systems – due to avant-garde hardware and absolute sealing mechanisms.
- Winprad Series can be used on larger apertures than conventional systems – hence may replace usage of Curtain Glazing systems and save costing of erection and maintenance.
Winprad System Aluminium Offers the richest of designs and a gamut of options in terms of size possibilities, hardware, and finish.
|Sl. No.||Product||Module||Application||Thermal Break||Glass In-fill||Air Permeability||Water Tightness||Wind Pressure Resistance||Cyclone Resistance||Accoustic Performance|
|1||THE CONTEMPORARY SLIDING SYSTEM||46mm||2, 3 or 4 tracks – 1 to 8 leaves||No||5mm to 20mm||Class 3||Class 4A||Class A5||Class 5||35 dB (RA, tr) 2-leaf window (W 1.47 m x H 1.48 m)|
|2||THE CONTEMPORARY SLIDING SYSTEM BIG SIZE||46mm||2, 3 or 4 tracks – 1 to 8 leaves||No||6mm to 24mm||Class 3||Class 7A||Class C3||Class 5||NA|
|3||THE CONTEMPORARY SLIDING SYSTEM BIG SIZE||59mm||2 Tracks – 2 to 4 Leaves||No||6mm to 32mm||300 Pa||300 Pa||2.5 Kpa||Class 5||NA|
|4||UNIVERSAL SLIDER||55mm||2 to 4 tracks – 2 to 8 leaves||Yes||24mm to 32mm||Class 4||Class 6A||Class B2||Class 5||34 dB (RA, tr) Patio door 2 leaves (W 2.35 m x H 2.18 m)|
|5||PANORAMIc SLIDING SYSTEM||126mm||2 and 3 tracks – 2 to 6 leaves||Yes/No||5mm to 39mm||Class 4||Class 7A||Class C3||Class 5||NA|
|6||MINIMAL SLIDER||100mm||2 and 3 tracks – 2 to 6 leaves||Yes/No||24mm to 32mm||Class 4||Class 7A||Class B3||Class 5||37 dB (RA, tr) 1 sash + 1 fixed s. patio door (W 2.8 m x H 2.2 m)|
|7||CONTEMPORARY WINDOW – Casement||46mm||Windows and patio doors, Single and double sash,
inward & outward opening, turn/tilt, top-hung, side-hung
|No||6mm to 33mm||Class 4||Class 1050A||Class C5||Class 5||38 dB (RA, tr) – (L1.23m x H 1.48m)|
|8||CONTEMPORARY LOUVRE SYSTEM||63mm||Fixed /moveable.
Option frame with mosquito screen
|No||5mm to 6mm||Class 2||Class 7B||Class C5||Class 5||NA|
|9||The Universal Window – Casement||55mm||Fixed lights, 1 and 2 leaves, Projecting top-hung, Parallel opening||Yes/No||4mm to 42mm||Class 4||Class 9A||Class C3||Class 5||40 dB (RA, tr) – 1 leaf minimal opening|
|10||CONTEMPORARY door – Casement||46mm||1 and 2 leaves, inward and outward opening||No||6mm to 33mm||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|11||The heavy-duty door resistant to vandalism||63mm||1 and 2 leaves, inward and outward opening||No||6mm to 32mm||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|12||The universal DOOR – Casement||55mm||1 Sash, inward and outward opening||Yes/No||4mm to 42mm||Class 4||Class 6A||Class 3C||NA||NA|
|13||SLIDING & FOLDING DOOR||75mm||3 to 10 leaves, inward and outward opening,
opening from the centre or from one side
|Yes/No||9mm to 52mm||Class 3||Class 8A||Class 3C||NA||38 dB (RA, tr)|
|14||TILT & SLIDE SYSTEM||NA||1 Sash + 1 Fixed||Yes/No||5 to 52mm||Class 4A||E1200||Class 3||Class 6||Rw (C;Ctr): 45dB|